Apply for the L&S Career Initiative and Career Services Summer Internship Scholarship! Awards range from $2000 – $5000 and are made possible through the generous donations from the Henderson-Reznick family, the Shinners family, and the Picus family.
Applications are due on March 31, 2017. Students may apply through their Scholarships@UW-Madison page.
• Must be a College of Letters & Science student
• Graduating in December 2017 or May/August 2018
• Must be in residence (on campus) for the 2017-2018 academic year
• Must have an internship offer prior to applying for scholarship
• Must be enrolled in a UW-Madison sponsored internship course (students are responsible for all fees associated with required course credits).
o Domestic Internships: Students are required to enroll in Inter-LS 260 or another approved UW-Madison internship course. Instructions about enrollment will be emailed to award recipients.
o International Internships: For internships occurring outside of the United States, students are required to work with the International Internship Program (IIP) to obtain academic credit. For more information: http://internships.international.wisc.edu/students/wip/.
Preference given to students seeking internships in the non-profit, humanitarian, scientific research or government sectors. Preference also given to students that have not had any internship experiences to date.